“...I'd like to thank you for you the very positive, flexible support I received from you throughout the delivery of the Multimedia training which resulted in a 100% pass rate and saw some 80+ project managers attain the PRINCE2 Foundation accreditation.”
Project Director, BT
"...one of the main considerations for our training and development programme is the location of our offices. Because the course from ILX Group is based on CD-ROM it can be distributed easily and ensures that project management training is of a high standard and is consistent throughout Barclays Africa. Another major advantage is that the course is always available to our project managers, who can study at their own pace, at their convenience."
PRINCE2 Foundation e-Learning Course
The ILX PRINCE2 Foundation e-learning course is an integrated, accredited training module that combines leading edge multi-media and interactive exercises for optimum knowledge retention to ensure outstanding pass rates.
Reduced costsCosts relating to classroom training such as travel, accommodation and out of office time are avoided as e-learning allows delegates to train anywhere, anytime.
Flexible delivery - compatible with all systemsThe ILX PRINCE2 Foundation e-learning is compatible with all existing systems as it can be delivered via:
- CD - delegates can study anywhere, anytime, without the need for Internet access
- Corporate network - staff access the course on a shared network drive
- Intranet - staff access the e-learning course as a link on your Intranet
- Hosted Internet - ILX host the course so delegates can study anywhere at any time
Tailored licensingThe comprehensive range of ILX e-learning licence options give any sized organisation the best possible training outcome as all organisational requirements, budget and limitations are catered for.
The course can be priced on a per-user basis for small groups or under licence for larger groups.
Increased Pass RatesThe ILX PRINCE2 Foundation e-learning course unique mock exam simulator allows delegates to test and re-test their understanding of the PRINCE2 foundations and be confident for their exam.
Delegates will benefit from the fast access to experienced, one-to-one learning support as they study.
Integrated Administration and ReportingStudent, group or organisational training progress can be measured precisely for reporting or quality assurance purposes with the comprehensive administration functionality of the course.
The administration functionality of the ILX Foundation e-learning course is second to none with the ability to track, report and graph every detail of your training programme.
Additional ILX Foundation e-Learning Course Features
- Corporate Notes – customise your training by adding notes to specific pages within the training course
- Sticky Notes – delegates can add their own comments and personal notes throughout the course for their own personal reference
- Session Planner – allows course administrators to assign particular pages of content to be viewed by the students. This can be turned on or off.
- Subtitles - cater for all audiences
- Sophisticated Navigation - media player style controls means delegates can navigate easily through the e-learning
- Auto Advance/ Review Bar - multiple viewing modes to suit differing learning styles
For more information, pricing or to discuss the best option for your business please call our training advisors on +1 (212) 618 1261 or email email@example.com.