PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam
The purpose of the practitioner level is to confirm you have achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2 in scenario situations. The candidate must have passed the PRINCE2 Foundation exam prior to taking the Practitioner examination.
- Produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes and worked examples of all PRINCE2 products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario.
- Show they understand the relationships between principles, themes and processes and PRINCE2 products and can apply this understanding.
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the principles, themes and processes of PRINCE2, and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements.
- Demonstrate their ability to tune PRINCE2 to different project circumstances.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner exam is in the "Objective Testing" format, a style of complex multiple-choice examination.
PRINCE2 Practitioner Examination Format
- 8 questions - 10 question items per question, each worth one mark
- 44 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) - 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only)
- This course has been fully accredited by the APM Group (APMG)
- ILX Group is registered as a PMI REP - provider number 3490. This course will currently earn you 21 PDUs (classroom)