PRINCE2® 7 Kompakt (Englisch)
Learn all the essential information you need to become qualified in PRINCE2®, one of the world’s most recognisable approaches to project management, with our PRINCE2 7th Edition Foundation and Practitioner course.
The Foundation training will introduce you to the PRINCE2 methodology, and the theory behind it including the principles, processes and practices needed for successful project management. Then in Practitioner, learners will be taught how to apply this knowledge and tailor it to projects in a variety of different industries.
This inclusive project management course covers:
- The key concepts and terminology used in PRINCE2 project management
- Techniques for risk and change management
- The importance of sustainability and ESG
- How to apply this knowledge for effective project management
- How to tailor the PRINCE2 method in different project environments
We offer a selection of training options to suit your individual training needs and all content has been adapted to meet the syllabus for the newly updated PRINCE2 7th Edition.
- E-learning: This interactive digital-learning content comes with a 12-month licence, giving you the freedom to learn wherever and whenever you like.
- Virtual: Combines the flexibility of home study, with engaging teaching from one of our expert instructors.
- Blended: This best of both option gives you the chance to complete the Foundation course via our self-paced e-learning before moving into a virtual or in-person classroom setting for the Practitioner course.
- Classroom: A five-day in-person course covering all the content you need to achieve both qualifications.
Become a fully qualified project manager with this combined Foundation and Practitioner course. Learn how to successfully apply the PRINCE2 methodology to any future project you work on.