PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation (Engels)
Since its launch in 1996, PRINCE2® (Projects in Controlled Environments) has been one of the most popular project management methodologies and certifications, used by over a million project management professionals in organisations across the world.
The PRINCE2 Foundation project management course offers training on the fundamental theory of PRINCE2’s principles, themes, environments, and steps. As the Foundation-level PRINCE2 course, the training provides the perfect initial step for project managers and professionals supporting projects. The step-by-step framework detailed in this course is commonly used for product-based projects and can be tailored to any sized project in any organisation and industry.
This inclusive project management course covers:
- How to create a business case, what it includes and how it is used
- Managing and identifying risk and uncertainty to ensure a smooth-running project
- Project planning and managing change
- Organisation and structuring roles and responsibilities
- Quality assurance, project scoping, deliverables, and more
At PRINCE2.com, all our PRINCE2 Foundation training courses follow the latest PRINCE2 6th Edition syllabus. We offer various training options to suit different learning preferences, from self-paced e-learning to classroom and virtual workshops led by accomplished PRINCE2 project management experts.
- Our in-class project management training course take place over 3 days in classrooms across the UK and includes a hard copy of the PRINCE2 6th Edition manual
- Our 3-day virtual project management course combines interactive online workshops with personal one-to-one tutoring for engaging and flexible remote studying
- Our online project management courses leverage advanced e-learning, giving you the freedom to work through bite-size sessions at your leisure, lasting approximately 20hrs – with the help of quality multimedia resources and interactive exercises
The 1hr PRINCE2 Foundation exam consists of 60 multiple choice questions and requires 30 correct answers to pass. When successful, you can further expand your skillset by studying the next-level PRINCE2 Practitioner course, where you will learn how to put theory into practice.
Complete one of our PRINCE2 Foundation courses below to benefit from a firm base of project management knowledge, elevated career prospects, and an internationally recognised certificate in project management that will last a lifetime.