PRINCE2 Foundation Exam
PRINCE2 Foundation Exam Syllabus
The Foundation is the first of the two PRINCE2 Examinations you are required to pass to become a PRINCE2 Practitioner. This level is aiming to measure whether a candidate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2. To this end they need to show they understand the principles and terminology of the method, specifically, candidates must be able to:
- Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven principles, the seven themes and the seven processes.
- State which management products are input to, and output from the seven processes.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
PRINCE2 Foundation Examination Format
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per paper
- 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) - 50%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
Resources to help you study for your PRINCE2 Foundation Exam
Practicing with past PRINCE2 Foundation exam questions and past exams is the best way to prepare for your PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
ILX offer an exam simulator as part of their course and you can download a trial version from our download centre to give you a flavour of what will be expected in the actual PRINCE2 Foundation exam.