PRINCE2 Practitioner Examination
This level is aiming to measure whether a candidate could apply PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a non-complex project within an environment supporting PRINCE2. To this end they need to exhibit the competence required for the Foundation qualification, and show that they can apply and tailor PRINCE2 to address the needs and problems of a given project scenario.
- Produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes and worked examples of all PRINCE2 products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario.
- Show they understand the relationships between principles, themes and processes and PRINCE2 products and can apply this understanding.
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the principles, themes and processes of PRINCE2, and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements.
- Demonstrate their ability to tune PRINCE2 to different project circumstances.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner exam is in the "Objective Testing" format, a style of complex multiple-choice examination.
PRINCE2 Practitioner Examination Format
- 8 questions per paper with 10 marks available per question – all question items will be worth 1 mark, making the total number of marks available per paper 80
- 2.5 hours allowed (no reading time has been added)
- Open-book examination (only the official PRINCE2 Manual is allowed).
- Pass mark is 55%.