Goodbye 2012 and Hello 2013!
It has been another fantastic year of awards, partnerships and developments for everyone at ILX Group. We thought we would relive our 12 greatest moments with you and thank you all for your support. Here’s to a successful 2013 for our followers and customers. See you at Stand 73 at LT13UK on 29 January and at our Free Live APMP Webinar at 11.00 am on 30 January 2013. Happy New Year to you all!
- January 2012. If you didn’t know everything there was to know about the benefits of PRINCE2, you will, after watching PRINCE2 expert Steve Boronski explain it in this great introductory video to the methodology that we have produced.
- February 2012. PRINCE2’s value is increasingly recognised throughout the world, as is the standard of our learning delivery methods. February was just one of the many successful months we had throughout the year in teaching delegates to learn, apply and benefit from the methodology at work.
- March 2012. Our own excellent and exemplary practice secured us significant contracts with Queensland State Government departments, as well as with companies involved in the mining, resources and construction industries, to provide them Best Practice methodologies.
- June 2012. We continue to be pioneers with the formal accreditation of Portfolio, Programme and Project Management Maturity assessments. We have also developed a range of assessment tools to evaluate both individuals and the business so that everyone is firing on all cylinders. Try them and see.
- July 2012. We lived up to our eastern promise. Nawras, Oman's customer-friendly communications provider, successfully awarded 28 family members a certified 'Project Manager' qualification after a week-long course that was developed by us. During the course, the Nawras family members learned vital skills including stakeholder management and risk management.
- July, August and September 2012. We had an Olympic and Paralympic time during these wonderful games. Our offers for that period, now expired of course, welcomed many new visitors to our PRINCE2 and other Best Practice products designed to help individuals and businesses achieve their objectives.
- September 2012. We landed the big fish – the largest Australian Government department! We secured a training contract with the Department of Human Services (DHS) to provide a range of digital learning courses.
- October 2012. We’re spreading the Best Practice message. The Northern Territory (NT) government awarded ILX Group a major training contract, enabling all government departments and agencies to utilise the company's digital learning courses.
- November 2012. In a year of golds, silvers and bronzes for teams around the world, we got one of our own! ILX and Virgin Media won gold at the E-Learning Awards. We were absolutely delighted to receive the prestigious accolade of Best Use of Synchronous E-learning at the E-learning Awards.
- November 2012. Our ITIL expert Mike O’Brien wowed visitors at ITSM12 with his presentation on Capturing Value. View it now to see how we are Transforming the Way People Learn.
- November 2012. It might have been cold, wet and windy outside, but it was warm, welcoming and almost standing room only at one our largest ever free PRINCE2 Information seminars. Wonderful to explain the benefits of this global project management method and feel that we’re making a real difference to global business success.
- December 2012. We are developing and working with new partners and companies all the time. This month we announced the acquisition of Obrar Limited, a consulting and project management services Company. Expect great things in the future.