PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner
Our PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner course follows the Agile Foundation course and is the final step in gaining your full PRINCE2 Agile certification. You will have to implement the theory and knowledge you acquired in the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation course and learn how to apply these approaches and techniques to your own projects.
This inclusive project management training course covers:
- The basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- The purpose and context for combining PRINCE2 and agile way of working
- How to apply and evaluate key areas to a project in an agile context
- How to fix and adapt the 6 aspects of a project in an agile context
- How to tailor PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile way
For the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course, we offer a range of training options to suit different learning preferences, from self-paced online learning to classroom and virtual workshops that are led by trusted project management experts.
- Our intensive project management classroom course takes place over two days and is led by our team of experts
- Our intensive two-day virtual Agile project management course provides you with instructor-led training like you’d get in a classroom but from the comfort of your own home.
- Our online training course offers advanced e-learning, allowing you to work through interactive sessions at your own pace – this course takes approximately 20 hours to complete, and you’ll have access to the resources for 12 months
Please note that the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner courses do not include a copy of the official manual, but you will need this for your exam.
The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam is two-and-a-half hours long and consists of 50 questions. It requires 30 correct answers to pass. This is an open book exam that allows you to have access to the official PRINCE2 Agile guide only.
Once you successfully complete our PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course you will benefit from a solid base of project management knowledge that you can tailor to any project you may work on throughout your career.
If you’re looking to further your learning, ILX has plenty of additional training programmes that will make you stand out in a competitive job market. Covering areas such as programme management and risk management, the selection of comprehensive courses includes MSP®, M_o_R® and MoV®, so you’ll be sure to find one that suits your needs.