PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner
The PRINCE2 6th Edition Practitioner course allows you to take your project management skills to the next level. It directly follows on from the PRINCE2 Foundation course, providing you with everything you need to know when it comes to applying the PRINCE2 methodology to your own projects.
Our PRINCE2 Practitioner course adheres to the latest PRINCE2 6th Edition syllabus and is the final step that you need to achieve the full PRINCE2 certification. It will teach you how to apply PRINCE2 methods to the running and management of any project. Once you are qualified, you will be able to use and customise PRINCE2 to address the issues of a specific project scenario.
This comprehensive course covers:
- Detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes of PRINCE2
- The relationships between principles, themes, processes and PRINCE2 products
- How to tune and tailor PRINCE2 to different projects
We offer a variety of project management training options to suit your needs. We have a comprehensive classroom course available for those who prefer to learn away from the computer as well as online options that allow you to learn at your own pace.
- Our classroom course will take just two days to complete and includes all accompanying ILX course materials
- Our 2-day virtual course provides you with the winning combination of personal teaching with the freedom of remote learning
- Our e-learning course gives you 12 months of access to your online sessions, multimedia resources and interactive exercises to browse at your own pace – you have to complete the exam within the year
The PRINCE2 Practitioner exam is 2-and-a-half hours long, consists of 68 questions and requires 38 correct answers to pass. This equates to a 55% pass mark. This is an open-book exam which allows you to have access to the official PRINCE2 manual.
Once you’ve passed the PRINCE2 Practitioner course, you will be able to accurately tailor and implement the principles, themes and processes to any future project that you undertake. You will also receive an internationally recognised PRINCE2 project management certification that will benefit you throughout your career.