PRINCE2 training for the Public Sector
ILX works extensively across the public sector. This includes central government, local government, the NHS, the police force and the Prison Service. For over 28 years, we've delivered training solutions that provide real change.
We're the leading provider of leadership development in project and programme management to our government clients. We understand the increasing pressure to implement successful training programmes on a budget that's facing cuts, year-on-year.
The IFS predicts that "spending on public services in 2019-2020 is set to fall to its lowest level as a share of national income since the early 2000s."* Similarly in Australia budget cuts have been widely reported, having experienced funding reduction across much of the public sector in the last couple of years.
*Source - IFS Green Budget 2016, Chapter 6
Positive change comes from teaching the right skills and behaviours. Real and lasting change comes from embedding them into the organisational culture. They must be fully aligned with the objectives of the organisation and their people. Many public sector organisations are going through change, and are planning training programmes. ILX has a unique and compelling proposition for them.
ILX has a proven record of delivering tangible improvements. We've improved the capability, productivity and customer satisfaction of many public sector organisations. Using our client support service ILX Connect, we can offer a variety of services:
- Maturity assessments and organisational health checks
- ITIL®, MSP® and PRINCE2® implementation
- Portfolio, programme and project performance management training
- Accredited Training and Consulting Organisation (ATO & ACO)
- Over 28 years’ experience in the provision of learning solutions and consulting services
- One of the largest providers of PRINCE2® training globally
- Over 5,000 corporate clients in more than 100 countries, having trained over 250,000 people
- Courses are developed in-house with a dedicated team of experts. We produce quality learning that is engaging, interactive and flexible, all according to the client's needs
- A Registered Education Provider (REP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- Accredited to offer the full suite of best management practice courses
ILX is delighted to be able to offer substantial discounts to organisations and individuals who work within the public sector. We would be happy to discuss your specific requirements on +44 1270 615660 or simply click below to submit your details.