Why should I study PRINCE2?
To Gain First Class Project Management Skills
PRINCE2 certification will give you the skills to feel confident in managing projects successfully within the workforce. Using PRINCE2 in your projects will give you common systems, procedures and language. It provides you with greater control of resources, and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively,You will make fewer mistakes, learn from those that you do make, and ultimately save money and effort.
To Improve Employment Prospects
A PRINCE2 qualification is a great asset for your resume. PRINCE2 is recognised as a world-class international product and is the standard method for project management. Many companies across the world require staff to be PRINCE2 certified. A PRINCE2 Foundation qualification can be reached with ILX's renowned PRINCE2 Foundation online learning or a three day PRINCE2 Foundation tutor-led classroom course. A PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification can be reached with the ILX combined PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner blended package, or our prestigious PRINCE2 Practitioner Plus online learning or a combined PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner five day tutor-led classroom course.
Why Implement PRINCE2 In Your Organisation?
PRINCE2 Is The International Standard Method for Project Management. It is recognised as a world-class international product, and is the standard method for project management, not least because it embodies many years of best practice in project management and provides a flexible and adaptable approach to suit all projects. It is a project management method designed to provide a framework covering the wide variety of disciplines and activities required within a project. PRINCE2's formal recognition of responsibilities within a project, together with its focus on what a project is to deliver (the why, when and for whom) provides your organisation's projects with:
- A common, consistent approach
- A controlled and organised start, middle and end
- Regular reviews of progress against plan and against the Business case flexible decision points
- Assurance that the project continues to have a business justification
- Flexible decision points
- Management control of any deviations from the plan
- The involvement of management and stakeholders at the right time and place during the project
- Good communication channels between the project, project management, and the rest of the organisation
- A means of capturing and sharing lessons learned
- A route to increasing the project management skills and competences of the organisation's staff at all levels.
Why Use a Project Management Methodology?
PRINCE2 provides benefits to the managers and directors of a project and to an organisation, through the controllable use of resources and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively.
PRINCE2 embodies established and proven best practice in project management. It is widely recognised and understood, providing a common language for all participants in a project.
PRINCE2 encourages formal recognition of responsibilities within a project and focuses on what a project is to deliver, why, when and for whom.