Whatever business you are in and whatever role you play PRINCE2 Foundation project management training can help you. Here are some reasons why.
- Gain Skills that Transcend Professions. Take a look at your daily life at work and at home and you’ll see that life is made up of many little and large projects. Whether you’re in sales, in construction or in any kind of career as our links below show, applying basic project management techniques can give you the ability to work in an organised and systematic way to deliver results.
- Understand Project Management. In today’s economy we work with many people with different skills and in different disciplines. Most businesses have a project running at one time or another and you may find yourself working with project managers. PRINCE2 Foundation can help you understand the terminology so you can speak their language.
- Be a Team Player. The Foundation course may not make you an expert project manager or give you a major role in a project, but it will equip you to be an informed and useful member of a project team.
- Make a Career Move. Jobs are few. Budgets are tight. Departments are slimming down. Can you multi-skill? Can you deliver more than your job description? Projects are a part of business and if you can manage projects, you have that all-enviable thing – another string to your bow.
- Become a Practitioner. Foundation is the first level you need to achieve before you can sit the Practitioner exam. This higher qualification goes into the many layers that make up PRINCE2 and prepares you for a career in project management.
- It may surprise you to know that accountants, doctors and teachers can and do benefit from project management training.
- Did you know that PRINCE2 works for any size project or company? PRINCE2 for Small-scale Projects demonstrates its “light-touch” approach.
- Rolling out PRINCE2 across your whole company? Don’t do it alone. ILX Consulting can help you implement and use PRINCE2 effectively thanks to our consultants who have helped diverse organisations worldwide such as Sanitec, Vestas and AEG.
- Read any good books lately? We have some in our PRINCE2 bookstore. Come and browse!
- Watch our PRINCE2 e-learning course before you buy from PRINCE2.com here.
- Are you social? Then connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and on our Forum.
- The APMG has a slew of useful information about PRINCE2 accredited training options.
- For definitive information about PRINCE2 the Cabinet Office is the place to go on everything from the history of the methodology to all the Best Management Practice products in its portfolio.