You can now take exams online!
The remote web proctor solution allows you to take your exams online, using a webcam, microphone and a stable internet connection. You can schedule your exam in advance, at a date and time of your choice. At the agreed time you will connect with a proctor who will invigilate your exam live.
The full list of exams available via this service, are as follows:
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- ITIL® Foundation
- ITIL® Intermediate
- MoP® Foundation
- M_o_R® Foundation
- MoV® Foundation
- MSP® Foundation
- MSP® Practitioner
- P3O® Foundation
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP 2 or higher, Windows 8 (in the latest, scenarios cannot be printed) and Mac OS.
- Dual core 2.4 GHz CPU or faster with 2GB of RAM (recommended).
- An active full time/broadband internet connection of at least 4Mbps
- 16 bit monitor (at least 15") with screen resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- Keyboard and mouse or other pointing device
- A single web camera (embedded or external) you can rotate
- Speakers and microphone (the use of headsets is not allowed)
Exams can be taken 24 hours a day, seven days a week. During your exam, you will be connected to a live person who will be there to guide you through the process and assist with any technical issues.
When will I receive my exam results?
For web based exams, results are immediate, subject to final verification from PEOPLECERT.
For more information or to book your Remote Web Proctored  exam please contact us on +441270 611600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Of course you can still take exams in person with ILX Group as long as you have purchased your learning from us and most of our classroom courses include the exams which are taken whilst attending the course.
If you have any further questions please contact us on +441270 611600 or email email@example.com.
Exam cancellations and transfers
If you wish to reschedule your exam at any point please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that charges may be applicable for cancellation or transference, we will advise what these are upon request. You cannot extend a voucher or code that has already expired. Instead you will need to repurchase at full RRP.