PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation & Practitioner
Our Foundation and Practitioner course provides you with all the essential training and materials you need to attain both qualifications in PRINCE2 project management. It is one of the most recognised project management methods used across a variety of industries and businesses.
The Foundation introduces you to the theory of the PRINCE2 method, where you will learn about the core principles, themes, and steps to run a successful project. Once you pass the Foundation exam, you’ll move on to the Practitioner course, which teaches you how to apply and tailor the fundamental PRINCE2 learnings from the Foundation course to the management of a project in whatever industry you work in.
This detailed PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner course covers:
- The key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- How the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- The core PRINCE2 themes and processes and how to apply them throughout a project
- How to tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 themes and processes in different contexts
We provide a range of training options to suit different learning preferences. You have several options to pick from, ranging from classroom to online learning, all led by experts that you can trust. No matter what method you opt for, all courses follow the latest PRINCE2 6th Edition syllabus.
- The classroom course is taught in person by project management experts and contains all the materials you need to attain both qualifications in just five days
- The virtual course provides you with everything you need to pass in five days, combining engaging instructor-led training with the flexibility of learning from home
- The e-learning course forgoes the classroom and provides you with the freedom to learn wherever and whenever you like, at your own pace – you’ll have 12 months of online access to helpful interactive course learning materials
- Our blended learning course offers the best of both classroom and online learning – learn the theory behind the methodology by completing your Foundation course via our e-learning platform (where you’ll have access to multimedia training, workshops, videos, practical exercises, and PRINCE2 mock exam simulators), and then learn to apply the theory in a 2-day Practitioner workshop that can be completed either in the classroom or done virtually
- The PRINCE2 Plus Pack gives you everything you need and more – it provides you with 12 months of online access to the e-learning, course materials, full tutor support, Foundation and Practitioners exam simulators, the PRINCE2 process map and a hard copy of the official PRINCE2 manual
The exam format for this course consists of a 1-hour closed-book exam for the Foundation course. It has 60 multiple-choice questions and requires 33 correct answers to pass the exam. Once you complete the Foundation exam, you will be eligible to move on to the Practitioner course.
The Practitioner exam is 2-and-a-half hours long and consists of 68 questions. It requires 38 correct answers to pass. This is an open-book exam that allows you to have access to the official PRINCE2 manual only.
Once you have passed the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioners exams, you will be a fully qualified project manager and will receive an internationally recognised PRINCE2 certification. You’ll be able to successfully tailor what you’ve learnt and apply it to various projects over the lifetime of your career.