What is PRINCE2®?
PRINCE2 is a process-based method for effective project management, and this qualification will equip you with the fundamental skills needed to be a successful project manager. The PRINCE2 framework is used all over the world, and can be tailored to suit any project you are managing.
As of 1st January 2020, AXELOS (the PRINCE2 accrediting body) has officially changed the name of ‘PRINCE2 2017’ to PRINCE2 6th edition. This is to ensure that the PRINCE2 language is aligned with that used by other frameworks in the project management industry. The new naming also reflects the legacy, heritage and authority of PRINCE2 best practice.
What are the differences between Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner?
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and prince2
- Understand how prince2 principles underpin the prince2 method
- Understand the prince2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- Understand the prince2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
- Apply the prince2 principle in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of prince2 themes in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of prince2 processes in context
For information on the prerequisites, click here
What our customers say
PRINCE2® 6th Edition Plus Pack
Everything you need to become a PRINCE2 Practitioner, all in one place.
PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation & Practitioner
PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation
PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner