About the course
ILX Group’s fully accredited PRINCE2 Foundation e-learning takes approximately 12 hours to complete and fully prepares you for the Foundation examination. The e-learning is broken into bite-size sessions, combining leading-edge multimedia and interactive exercises for optimum enjoyment and knowledge retention. This course conforms to the PRINCE2 6th Edition syllabus.
By the end of the PRINCE2 Foundation e-learning course you should be able to:
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- Understand how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- Understand the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- Understand the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
PRINCE2 overview – scene setting
- Business case
- Starting up a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Managing a stage boundary
- Directing a project
- Closing a project
- Process walkthrough
- Examples of a PRINCE2 project
- Printable PRINCE2 documents
The PRINCE2 template manager
A comprehensive collection of document templates to kick-start your implementation of PRINCE2
Glossary of terms
Frequently asked questions
Printable PRINCE2 process model
This course includes the following:
- 12 months online access to our accredited PRINCE2 Foundation learning
- PRINCE2 Foundation exam: valid for 12 months from purchase date. Exam must be taken online via remote proctor
- The official PRINCE2 manual (digital)
- Full tutor support, plus many additional resources to help put PRINCE2 into practice
- PRINCE2 Foundation exam simulator
- PRINCE2 process map (digital)
- The official PRINCE2 manual (hardcopy)
- PRINCE2 process map (hardcopy)
- Take2 exam insurance – A cost effective solution, providing insurance and peace of mind if things don’t go to plan with your first exam attempt. For more information and terms and conditions click here.
- Digital official manual: You will be sent an email invitation within 48 hours of your purchase to register on the Peoplecert portal. Once registered you will be able to access the digital version of your manual. Please note: There is a five-year limitation in accessing your digital eBook.
- Hardcopy official manual: If you decide to purchase the hardcopy official manual as an optional extra your manual will be shipped to your chosen address within 48 hours of purchase.
- Hardcopy process map: If you decide to purchase the hardcopy process map as an optional extra it will be shipped to your chosen address within 48 hours of purchase.
This course would benefit:
- Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers
- Other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including:
- Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners)
- Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers)
- Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts)
- Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel)
- Operational line managers/staff
Exams are taken online via remote proctor. You will be sent an email invitation within 48 hours of your purchase to register on the Peoplecert portal. Once registered you will be able to book your online exams at a date and time of your choice. You are responsible for booking your own exams. For more information about how to take your exam and the technical requirements, please click here.
Recertification: This certification has a renew within three years of the award date to remain current. There are multiple ways to recertify, more information regarding the options can be found here.
The format of the exam is as follows:
- 60 minute exam duration
- 60 questions
- Closed book
- 33/60 required to pass = 55% pass mark