What is Take2?
Take2 provides peace of mind if your first exam attempt is unsuccessful. It enables you to re-sit the exam within 6 months at a fraction of the normal cost. Effectively it's an insurance policy providing one re-sit for each exam that cover is purchased for. Available at point of purchase, Take2 is provided by Peoplecert.
If I purchase Take2 from ILX what will I receive?
If you purchase Take2 it will be enabled in your Peoplecert portal and visible in your candidate profile.
If I have purchased Take2 and need to take a re-sit, how long do I have to enable it?
If an unsuccessful outcome occurs for your initial exam, then the re-sit option is enabled. When the official exam results are released, you are notified by e-mail to schedule your re-sit exam. Re-sits are only available via online proctoring.
You have up to 6 months to prepare and take the re-sit exam from the date of the initial exam. This 6-month period only applies to Take2 and if you purchased e-learning from ILX it does not extend the term of your original learning license.
If I don't select Take2 insurance as part of my original order, can I purchase it from ILX at a later stage?
No, Take2 is only available from ILX at the point of the original purchase.
Take2 Terms and Conditions as stipulated by Peoplecert.
- Take2is an add-on service that becomes available only when the initial exam linked to it has a "fail" result.
- Take2is not transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, even if it isn't eventually used. Candidates must schedule and take the re-sit exam within 6 months from the date of their initial exam.
- Take2is exam-specific; it cannot be used for any other offering and is valid only for the exam originally purchased.
- Failing to show up for a Take2exam appointment or not rescheduling the appointment prior to their scheduled appointment forfeits candidates' ability to use the Take2 generated voucher.
- Take2 is not available for purchase after a failed exam.