What will I learn on a PRINCE2 Agile® training course?
According to Zippia, agile projects have a 64% success rate. Some projects are better suited to a more traditional methodology, but for those that require a more iterative, flexible approach, agile project management could offer the solution.
Given this, combining a knowledge of PRINCE2® and PRINCE2 Agile® will allow an individual to develop a complex understanding of project management that will help them progress their career.
What is PRINCE2 Agile?
PRINCE2 Agile is a project management framework that combines the structured principles of PRINCE2 with agile methodologies, such as Scrum and Kanban, which promote flexibility, collaboration and iterative development. Together this creates a comprehensive solution for project management.
What will the certification teach me?
Once qualified, learners will be able to understand and possess a knowledge of:
- Agile principles and practices, including iterative development, customer collaboration and responding to change
- Common agile ways of working, such as Scrum, Kanban and Lean
- The delivery of products within an agile project
- How to manage risk and change in an agile project
- The purpose of combining PRINCE2 with these agile methodologies
- The roles of a project manager, team and other stakeholders in an agile project setting
- Techniques to help effectively plan and monitor project progress
- And more!
What roles could PRINCE2 Agile help me excel in?
The certification will benefit you if you work in, or aspire to work in, these types of roles:
- Agile Coaches
- Business Analysts
- Change Managers
- IT Managers
- Project Managers
- Programme Managers
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Risk Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Scrum Product Owners
How do I start training?
Whether you prefer learning in a classroom, self-paced online learning or want the best of both, our PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner courses come in a range of formats to suit all learners requirements.
Book your course here now!