PRINCE2® 7 Practitioner (DE) (In English)
Building on the knowledge learnt in the PRINCE2® Foundation course, PRINCE2 Practitioner enhances your project management skills. The course teaches the tools and knowledge needed to successfully implement the PRINCE2 methodology in your own projects.
This PRINCE2 Practitioner course has been created in-line with the newly updated PRINCE2 7th Edition syllabus. Once qualified individuals will be able to use the PRINCE2 methodology to effectively navigate and manage any given project scenario.
This inclusive project management course covers:
- Further detail on the principles, processes and practices covered in PRINCE2
- The importance of people in change and project management
- How to apply and tailor PRINCE2 to a range of projects
- Considerations that need to be taken to meet sustainability and ESG targets
For the PRINCE2 Practitioner course, we offer a range of training methods to fit your individual needs:
- E-learning: Our self-paced, multimedia learning content offers you the chance to learn at a time and place that suits you.
- Virtual: Engage in face-to-face teaching with one of our expert trainers, all from the comfort of your own home.
- Classroom: In-person sessions led by our knowledgeable trainers, where you’ll have the chance to engage with fellow learners in a traditional classroom setting.
Certify as a PRINCE2 Practitioner, a qualification recognised worldwide, and boost your career prospects.