PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation (Englisch)
If you’ve completed the PRINCE2 course and are looking to expand your project management skillset, PRINCE2 Agile® is the next best step. This project management course combines the flexibility of Agile with the support and structure of PRINCE2 to allow you to successfully incorporate agile techniques when managing your projects.
Our PRINCE2 Agile Foundation is the first course you’ll have to take and it provides you with thorough training on delivering, managing and working within agile projects and teams. By the end of the course, you will have a complete understanding of the PRINCE2 Agile project management method. The framework detailed in this course is commonly used for product-based projects but can be customised to any sized project in any industry.
This comprehensive PRINCE2 Agile course covers:
- The key concepts relating to PRINCE2
- The key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2 Agile
- How PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products are tailored or applied in an agile context
- The agile ways of working, key terms and techniques
- The core focus areas in an agile context
We provide a wide range of training options to suit various learning preferences, including virtual and classroom options. So, you’ll be sure to find a course that works best for your lifestyle.
- Our intensive 3-day classroom course offers project management basics and helps you prepare for the Foundation exam
- Our virtual PRINCE2 Agile project management course provides you with everything you need to pass in just three days, and combines interactive instructor-led training with the flexibility of learning remotely
The 1-hour PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exam consists of 50 multiple-choice questions and requires 28 correct answers or more to pass. This is a closed-book exam. When successful, you are eligible to move on to the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course, where you will learn how to put the theory that you’ve learnt into practice.
Complete both the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner exams to benefit from an in-depth knowledge of project management, an internationally recognised PRINCE2 Agile project management certification and improved career opportunities.