PRINCE2 Agile® Kompakt (Englisch)
PRINCE2 Agile® is the world’s most complete agile project management solution. It provides you with the freedom and flexibility of agile within the support and structure of PRINCE2. The course is designed to teach you all the PRINCE2 Agile theories, concepts and techniques and how to apply them in your workplace.
This course provides guidance on how to practically apply both PRINCE2 and agile to projects in a variety of industries. This allows you to benefit from the structure and direction of PRINCE2 paired with the responsiveness of agile. To pass the Foundation exam, you will need to demonstrate a sufficient understanding of the PRINCE2 Agile project management method. You’ll then move on to the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam, which will assess your ability to apply the method in context.
This inclusive project management course covers:
- The key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- The key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2 Agile
- How principles, themes, processes and management projects are tailored and applied in an agile context
- The agile ways of working, key terms and techniques
- How to apply or tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, process and management products to a project in an agile context
Whether you prefer learning in a classroom, self-paced online learning or want the best of both, our PRINCE2 Agile course comes in a range of formats so you can find the one that suits you best.
- Our intensive classroom project management courses take place over five days led by our trusted experts
- Our e-learning PRINCE2 Agile course allows you access to course materials for 12 months
- Our virtual course provides you with instructor-led training with the flexibility of a virtual environment in just five days
- Our blended learning course allows you to study the Foundation course as e-learning, and then shows you how to apply the theory in a 2-day Practitioner workshop with one of our training experts
The format of the Foundation exam is 1 hour long, and it has 50 multiple-choice questions to answer. You’ll need to get a minimum of 28 correct answers to pass the exam and the exam is closed book. Once you complete the Foundation exam, you will be eligible to move on to the Practitioner course.
The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam is 2-and-a-half hours long and consists of 50 questions. It requires 30 correct answers or more to pass. This is an open-book exam that allows you to have access to the official PRINCE2 Agile guide only.
Once you complete our PRINCE2 Agile Foundation & Practitioner course, you will benefit from a solid base of adaptable project management knowledge that you’ll be able to implement in various projects over the life time of your career.
Want to improve your job prospects? ILX has a range of other training programmes to take advantage of. The choice of comprehensive courses covers areas such as programme management and risk management, and includes MSP®, M_o_R®, MoV® and more, so you’ll be sure to find one that meets your needs.